Azerbaijan's gdp per capita (current us$) is currently $7,736.70 USD
(United States dollar) according to the most recent World Bank data for the country (2022)
GDP per capita is determined by dividing the gross domestic product by the population at midyear. GDP represents the total value generated by resident producers within the economy, inclusive of product taxes and excluding subsidies not factored into product value. This calculation does not consider deductions for asset depreciation, depletion, or degradation of natural resources. The data is presented in current U.S. dollars.
- Azerbaijan's gdp per capita (current us$) for 2022 was $7,736.70, a 43.06% increase from 2021, with a +$2,328 difference.
- In 2021 it was $5,408.05, a 27.85% increase from 2020, with a +$1,178 difference.
- In 2020 it was $4,229.91, a -11.98% increase from 2019.
- In 2019 it was $4,805.75, a 1.39% increase from 2018.
- In 2018 it was $4,739.80, a 14.29% increase from 2017.
Average, Lowest, and Highest Recorded Values
The average gdp per capita (current us$)
, value for Azerbaijan is currently $3,151.01
(average of years with recorded data) with a lowest recorded value of $60.24
in 1992 and a highest value of $7,890.84
For comparison, the world wide [World Bank] aggregate for 1992 was $4,658.73 and in 2014 it was $10,898.72. Essentially, in 1992, Azerbaijan contributed 1.29% to the world wide aggregate. While in 2014 it contributed 72.40% to the aggregate, recording a 5,499.83% increase in amounts contributed within the 22-year period. Nonetheless, the country recorded a 13,000.06% increase in gdp per capita (current us$) within the same period.
Similarly, from 1992 (when the lowest value was recorded) to 2022, Azerbaijan recorded a 12,744.17%
increase in gdp per capita (current us$). The world aggregate recorded a 171.48% growth in the same period.