Isle of Man's gdp per capita (current us$) is currently $79,530.61 USD
(United States dollar) according to the most recent World Bank data for the country (2020)
GDP per capita is determined by dividing the gross domestic product by the population at midyear. GDP represents the total value generated by resident producers within the economy, inclusive of product taxes and excluding subsidies not factored into product value. This calculation does not consider deductions for asset depreciation, depletion, or degradation of natural resources. The data is presented in current U.S. dollars.
- Isle of Man's gdp per capita (current us$) for 2020 was $79,530.61, a -8.75% increase from 2019, with a -$7,622 difference.
- In 2019 it was $87,152.45, a -2.54% increase from 2018, with a -$2,274 difference.
- In 2018 it was $89,425.89, a 7.08% increase from 2017.
- In 2017 it was $83,510.30, a 1.79% increase from 2016.
- In 2016 it was $82,041.62, a -3.20% increase from 2015.
Average, Lowest, and Highest Recorded Values
The average gdp per capita (current us$)
, value for Isle of Man is currently $53,848.60
(average of years with recorded data) with a lowest recorded value of $12,802.12
in 1995 and a highest value of $91,881.13
For comparison, the world wide [World Bank] aggregate for 1995 was $5,422.20 and in 2014 it was $10,898.72. Essentially, in 1995, Isle of Man contributed 236.11% to the world wide aggregate. While in 2014 it contributed 843.05% to the aggregate, recording a 257.06% increase in amounts contributed within the 19-year period. Nonetheless, the country recorded a 617.70% increase in gdp per capita (current us$) within the same period.
Similarly, from 1995 (when the lowest value was recorded) to 2020, Isle of Man recorded a 521.23%
increase in gdp per capita (current us$). The world aggregate recorded a 100.95% growth in the same period.