Angola's inflation, consumer prices (annual %) is currently 25.75%
, according to the most recent World Bank data for the country (2021)
The consumer price index gauges inflation by indicating the yearly percentage shift in the expenses for an average consumer to procure a collection of goods and services, which could either remain constant or alter at specified periods like annually; typically employing the Laspeyres formula.
- Angola's inflation, consumer prices (annual %) for 2021 was 25.754%, a 15.64% increase from 2020, with a +3 difference.
- In 2020 it was 22.272%, a 30.40% increase from 2019, with a +5 difference.
- In 2019 it was 17.08%, a -12.99% increase from 2018.
- In 2018 it was 19.631%, a -34.22% increase from 2017.
- In 2017 it was 29.843%, a -2.79% increase from 2016.
Average, Lowest, and Highest Recorded Values
The average inflation, consumer prices (annual %), value for Angola is currently 358.3769% (average of years with recorded data) with a lowest recorded value of 7.2804% in 2014 and a highest value of 4145.106% in 1996.