Venezuela, RB's inflation, consumer prices (annual %) is currently 254.95%
, according to the most recent World Bank data for the country (2016)
The consumer price index gauges inflation by indicating the yearly percentage shift in the expenses for an average consumer to procure a collection of goods and services, which could either remain constant or alter at specified periods like annually; typically employing the Laspeyres formula.
- Venezuela, RB's inflation, consumer prices (annual %) for 2016 was 254.949%, a 109.42% increase from 2015, with a +133 difference.
- In 2015 it was 121.738%, a 95.82% increase from 2014, with a +59 difference.
- In 2014 it was 62.169%, a 52.98% increase from 2013.
- In 2013 it was 40.639%, a 92.89% increase from 2012.
- In 2012 it was 21.069%, a -19.25% increase from 2011.
Average, Lowest, and Highest Recorded Values
The average inflation, consumer prices (annual %), value for Venezuela, RB is currently 72.7403% (average of years with recorded data) with a lowest recorded value of 21.069% in 2012 and a highest value of 254.9485% in 2016.